- Your home deposit is to protect against damages for your room as outlined in your tenancy agreement with Lyvly.
- The deposit from your room is held by the Deposit Protection Scheme, and is specifically there to protect against damage to the room itself or furniture.
- If you do hold a membership bond with Lyvly, this represents the commitment to the values of the Lyvly community.
- It is a sum of money you pay towards Lyvly. It is a refundable amount that is repaid when you end your membership and you get back when you leave the community.
- Your community bond is separate from the home deposit.
- Not all of our members do hold a community bond and we do also offer a variety of deposit options
If this doesn't answer your question or if you have other questions that aren't in our help centre, get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org