What do I do in an emergency?

If there is a crime, fire, or threat to life then make sure to act quickly.

We don't use the word emergency lightly, so if something is seriously wrong make sure you:

  • get in touch with the emergency services via 999
  • if you need help with a medical issue and are not sure what to do, call the NHS advice line on 111
  •  to report a gas or carbon monoxide emergency, or if a pipeline is struck (even if no gas leak has occurred) call 0800 111 999
  • if you have an electrical emergency call the UK Power Network 24 hours a day on 0800 31 63 105 or 105 from a landline or a mobile.

If your issue isn't an emergency, please see our article about issues out of hours.

For anything else get in touch with us directly on 020 3868 7423