Interest groups are the best way to find other members who share the same interests and passions as you. Alternatively, it's about trying something new for the first time.
Group leaders are responsible for organising a groups activities and ensuring these are carried out safely for Lyvly members. At a glance group leaders are responsible for...
- Organising events, meetups and trips
- Tasks specific to their group’s activities, aims and objectives
They also ensure the ongoing development of their group:
- Recruiting new members
- Working with other group/ chapter leaders
- Gathering and responding to feedback from members
- Attending group leader training/ meetups
Running a group comes with a responsibility towards other members and the Lyvly brand. Our rules outline your responsibilities and those of members in your group.