We get it, trying to find the do’s and don’ts in your lease can be a pain. Here are our Lyvly Lease Highlights!
Can I add/remove furniture in my room?
- This is your room and we want you to be comfortable here. You can add/remove any furniture (including hanging of pictures) as long as the room is returned to its original condition at the end of your tenancy.
- Please note, each Lyvly room is rented fully furnished and equipped. We do not provide any removal or storage services and there may be charges if the room is damaged.
Can I add my own furniture to the living room, kitchen, hallways etc?
- Every Lyvly house is set-up with your safety and comfort in mind. We always try to marry design with functionality while following the strict Health and Safety requirements required by law.
- Shared homes must adhere to specific fire safety rules around furniture certification, escape routes, and space usage. This is particularly important when it comes to any common areas, which (as managers) we're legally responsible for.
- This is why we can't always allow furniture we didn't provide in the common areas, even although it's fine for your own rooms.
We love all pets, but sadly we can't allow for pets in our homes. You are sharing your home with others who may not love sharing their space with animals, and we want to make sure everyone can be happy in their homes.
If there is a gym in your building it will be included in your rent.
We recommend speaking to your concierge to book an induction (if you need one). Most of the gyms in our buildings have set opening hours. To find out specific opening hours either reach out to us or your concierge.
Please note: Lyvly does not cover the cost of any gym inductions
Lyvly provides non-smoking homes.
Our homes are designed for the number of rooms in your home and for single occupancy only. No guests are allowed to stay over more than 2 nights in a row.
All bicycles must be stored or parked in the designated areas (if provided) at your own risk. You must maintain your own insurance for your bicycle.
If this doesn't answer your questions, then please feel free to get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org