Why you should become a Chapter Leader?
- Meet new people and make new friends
- An awesome chance to socialise
- Really get to know the local community
- Give something back to the community in general
- Make a difference to the lives of other members
- Feel valued and part of a team that aims to improve peoples lives
- Gain confidence and self-esteem
The list goes on...
What is the process of becoming a Chapter Leader?
1. Submit your application - This is your chance to explain why you want to lead your local Lyvly community.
2. Have a call with a member of the HQ community team - This is your chance to ask any questions that you might have and for us to dive in to your application.
3. Let's grab coffee - Nothing beats a face to face meet. At this point it is more about getting to know you and building up our relationship. If we both think you are a good match then we'll get you along to a leadership dinner.
4. Attend a leadership dinner - This is your opportunity to get to know the other leaders if you don't already and ask them what the role is like.
5. LET'S DO THIS - 1:1 Leadership on-boarding with your HQ support partner