Our values were co-written by our members and represent the ‘Lyvly way of life’. They provide us the opportunity to determine right and wrong within our community.
These are also the values for our own team in HQ: we are one Community, there is no ‘us and them’.
Be the best neighbour.
Get to know other members. Be a friendly face. Make people feel special.
- Respect and look out for each other, it costs nothing
- Spend quality time with your housemates
- Connect with other members across the city
Open the curtains + doors.
Be transparent. Be accessible. Be open. Essential to building trust with each other.
- Welcome new members - remember we were once all new
- Help each other without expecting anything in return
- Embrace different backgrounds, interests and ideas
Be a contribution.
Play your part. Take ownership. Get recognised. Encourage others.
- We are collectively responsible for building our community
- Get involved from the start - attend events and meet others
- Create and lead - Your own events, groups and meetups.
Growth happens together.
Learn every day. Try new things. Motivated by fulfilment of hopes and ambitions.
- Learning is the intersection of being together and doing things together
- Our community is there to support members live their best lives
- Connect. Support. Grow.