So whether your off on a new adventure, moving in with a partner, starting a new job or just intrigued as to how the lease works this article should help:
- The length of your lease is 24 months
- You have a 6 month minimum contract
- The notice period required is 2 months
But what does that mean?
After 6 months, you can give notice at any time. You would then be committed for another 2 months at that point.
When you renew your lease, you'll sign up to a new minimum period and after that can give 2 months notice at anytime.
What happens if I want to leave at 6 months?
We get that life can change at anytime. So if you want to leave at 6 months we wouldn't stand in your way.
- You would always need to pay up until the total 6 months
- You can also give 2 months notice at 4 months, to leave dead on the 6 month mark
If this doesn't answer your question, then please do get in touch with us via email@example.com