Maintenance Team - if there’s anything you’re not happy with in your home.
If you have an issue within your home that you would like to report, anything from your Netflix has logged out to having no hot water, the quickest way to reach the maintenance team is through submitting a ticket.
If you feel that you can only express your issue via email however, then do please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org, and Ellie will be more than happy to help.
When submitting an issue, make sure:
- Include any pictures or videos that are relevant - if you don't share images with us, we will need to ask for some to make sure we are fixing the right problem
- Give as much detail as possible - we will often need to send out plumbers and electricians to your house who have never been there before. The clearer we can report the issue to them the more they can understand the issue and get it fixed as soon as possible!
- Tell us where the problem is - it sounds a bit silly, but do make sure you let us know if it is an issue specific to you, or for all of your housemates.
As soon as we have received your ticket, we will work to get this resolved as soon as possible. Do keep in mind:
- Timelines can vary - we will always try to give you an accurate timeline of when things will be completed, however there can be delays outside of our control that can push back the resolution date.
- There could be multiple visits - often the first visit is needed to scope out a problem, then a specialist might need to come. We don't often have more than 3 visits for the same problem unless it is really severe.
If you'd rather speak to us in person, give us a call on 020 3868 7423.